Styling a home for sale does not need to be an expensive exercise and doing so can reap great financial rewards! Why you may ask?
- People don't buy houses they buy homes - We need to make it as easy as possible for a potential buyer to envisage themselves in your home. It is essential that we create an emotional connection between the buyer and the home.
- People will stay much longer in a styled property rather than a vacant one, on average 25 minutes rather than 10 minutes. We want them to engage with the house.
- Un styled or vacant properties will lead the buyer to focus on the negative details of a property, s there is nothing else to look at. Instead we want to capitalize on the positive aspects a property, highlighting these with focal points, lifestyle suggestions etc
- Vacant properties look smaller without furniture. Furnishing a property creates a frame of reference, they can visualize their own furniture in the setting.
- Styled homes sell 85% faster because 90% of people are unable to visualise what an empty home will look like fully furnished.
- An impartial person is able to independently assess your property and professional skills will get you professional results.
- Ultimately we want you to receive a higher offer, when a property is vacant people start questioning how long it has been on the market and thing you are more flexible with your price.
- Visual appeal is everything. Styled homes have the competitive edge. It makes economic sense to spend money in order to sell for a higher price.
We cater for all budgets and offer simple and effective styling solutions that gets results. Call Sorted with Style today for a free quote on all your property styling needs